Sunday, March 24, 2013

Final Show!

One last time as The Third Lady!
We had a good crowd and I think everyone feels like they put on a good show today. I'm ready to go, and get on the road to Paris. But a few more things first. I had cake from the restaurant in the hotel last night, and it was pretty good, but too much for me, really. So of course I want another one right now
This morning I thought I'd treat myself to breakfast at the restaurant. But really, I only want oatmeal for breakfast when I first wake up, so this was kind of wasted on me. And it was about twice what I'd pay in NYC at my diner, which is ridic, sorry to say.
Mmmmmm, my dinerrrrrrr...

Sarastro gave The Three Ladies these chicks because, uh, we are his Three Chicks? I guess? So he said... but they are cute
I also got a photo of the Queen with the coach extraordinaire! Also got a photo of her with me and The First Lady.

I feel like I should write something deep and important with the closing of the show, but I am not that serious or deep or important. It was a great show, I am very proud to have been a part of it, and I hope all my shows can always be this good. I hope to be back soon! Kisses, Utah!





No comments:

Post a Comment