Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Show Number Three, now with extra added family!

Tonight I have my own little crowd in the audience! Noodle, my mom, and a friend of hers from Spokane. How nice! They just arrived and got checked into the hotel. It's so great to be so close to my hometown. And the friend, Mary Alice, is a woman who heard Noodle and me in concert in January, and when she heard I was doing this show and Mom was coming, she just decided to come along!

Earlier today I had another coaching with the principal coach and it RO--OCKED. She's so friggin' great. And Noodle came a listened and he loved it, too. He said it was so illuminating for him and educational. We also had a nice little chat with the artistic director of the company, which was great. I like that I am proud to introduce Noodle to all these people.

Now on to show number three!

No comments:

Post a Comment