Sunday, March 24, 2013

Getting ready for the last show

It's always so strange when a show closes with a matinee. I know that's the way it goes, and I've experienced it with other companies, but it always feels like you don't quite go out on a high. And also, getting your energy up for an afternoon show is harder, so you hope you give as good of a performance as the evening shows. Makes me glad I'm not singing The Queen, or Pamina, or Tamino.

On my day off, I ran 6 miles, which felt awesome, and then had a fabulous lunch of chicken and waffles at Pig & A Jelly Jar, which I highly recommend to anyone looking for a great brunch or breakfast in SLC. I liked it so much I bought a t-shirt to remember it!





Oh, the day before, I had a coaching at the Production Studio and I found these terrific outreach posters for the Utah Symphony. Soooo great!




Last night I started packing, hi-ho, the glamorous life! I can't believe that it's already been a month! The last week always zips by so fast, once you're in production. But I'm ready, and zomg, that means Noodle and I leave for Paris in two days!!! Squee!

No comments:

Post a Comment