Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Videos from the Wandelprobe!

There wasn't lighting, so the picture quality is not great, but the sound is pretty good. So here's a taste of the show, y'all!

Blogspot isn't letting me change the order around, so I'll describe them and hopefully I will describe them in the order they are published. The first is a little bit of everyone in the Act One Finale Next is the first verse of Sarastro's aria "O Isis und Osiris" with the Priest chorus. The last is Papageno enchanting the slaves of Monostatos so that they tie him up instead of Pamina and Papageno





Added later:
The orchestra sounds just great. I always love our first rehearsal with them. I also love it because we get to be on stage, vaguely moving around to our spots, but in our normal clothes! And it's the chance to check back in with the conductor and make sure we are remembering every musical thing that we worked on in the first week...which seems so long ago... It's also a chance to see everyone in the cast that we barely ever see because they are on stage when we are off.

In other news - only five days until Noodle comes to visit me!!!!!

Added still later:
I got a  couple shots of the orchestra playing

I also got a couple shots of back stage, on the stage left side, which is where I make almost all of my entrances, so it's my home away from home.

The other exciting photos from yesterday were all planning for my 5.5 mile run this morning, I wanted to carb-load, sort of. It was a yummy day. Burger, maple eclair, and the famous pink frosted cookies.






1 comment:

  1. Wish I could see this. Wait, I can! Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete